Monday, November 25, 2013

Maria's Presentation and answers to the questions!

Maria's Presentation


Hi! I'm Maria 20 years old student from Turku University of Applied Sciences and my degree is in Beauty Care Management. I wanted to get in this project, because I want to use my language skills and improve them at the same time. I also like meeting new people and this was a great opportunity to do so. Before applying to study in Turku I went to highschool in Salo and originally I'm from Kemiƶnsaari.

What do you know about the theme of your project?

I know that we work for Digita and we are suppose to concentrate on radio during our innovation. Our theme is Radio- music always and everywhere, but we are also supposed to keep in mind interactivity.

What do you know about your company?


Digita broadcasts radio/tv channels to all over the country. It has many radio stations under it.

What do you know about the company's customers?


I think that customers are just everyone in Finland, but also the radio/tv channels that Digita broadcasts to everyone.

What do you know about the industry of the company?


Digita broadcasts radio and tv and network channels and its' main purpose is to reach all over the country and get as many customers as possible.

What do you know about the competitors of the company?


I think that it doesn't have many big competitors, since Digita is the biggest broadcaster in Finland. Main competitors in Radio business might be the popular radio stations like Nrj, which aren't under Digita's name. Also Spotify and Youtube will be a huge thread to radio in general. 

No comments:

Post a Comment